- Repeat clients receive 10% discount (excluding‘Intro’ & ‘Top up’ packages).
- Refer me to a friend & receive an extra retouched image for FREE! (Your friend must mention your name on booking. Once they have paid for their shoot in full, you can choose the image you would like to be retouched.)
- Student & Under 19 discounts available on selected packages. (Valid I.D. required.)
- Discounts available to various agency’s & performance schools (check if you’re a member of one!)
What To Expect
My home studio is currently based in North London (near Alexandra Palace), so that’s probably where we’ll be shooting,unless you’re booking a location shoot then that might be somewhere else, which we will discuss during your phone consultation. We’ll also discuss what type of images you need and ideas about how to make them unique for you! You’ll have a chance to ask me any questions and I’ll also send you a document with lots of tips to help you prepare for your shoot.
When you arrive at your shoot, we’ll have a tea or coffee (studio shoots only I’m afraid), look through your outfits and make a plan for the shoot. During the shoot we’ll view and discuss the shots as we go, listen to music (again studio only I’m afraid) and have some fun while getting you some great shots! I’ll be shooting mostly with natural light and probably standing/ sitting/ lying in weird positions to make sure I get that perfect angle!
After the shoot, I’ll try to sort through your images within a few days (allow longer for weekends & bank holidays). I’ll then email you a link to a private online gallery where you can review all the unedited images from your shoot. Once you have chosen the images you want & settled the bill, give me 3 to 5 weekdays to work my magic on the first 3 images (might be a bit longer if you’ve ordered more than this). I’ll then send you a wetransfer download with your final retouched images as digital files: 1 version suitable for web, email & social and 1 full size file suitable for large prints. If you need any images urgently please give me as much notice as possible and there may be an additional charge for this. Once you receive your images, please keep in touch, I love to make friends!
Terms & Conditions
- Package prices shown above are for weekday shoots only. For weekend shoots an additional £25 will be added.
- All Packages require a non refundable £50 deposit to secure your shoot slot. The outstanding fee is payable once you have chosen your final images.
- If weather or unforeseen circumstances permits a shoot, the shoot will be rescheduled for a future date.
- If you have to change the date of your shoot with less than 72 hours notice, there will be a £25 charge. There may be a higher charge if given less than 24 hours notice.
- Valid I.D. is required upon booking to qualify for student discounts.
- Student discount is only available on shoots that take place at my studio or local park.
- All Packages include a view-only online gallery to review all unedited images from your shoot. Once you have chosen & paid for the images you want, you will be sent the final retouched images as digital files: 1 version suitable for web, email & social and 1 full size file suitable for large prints.
- I don’t offer out copies of unretouched images.
- If you require an expedited retouch service (48hr turnaround) images will be charged at £40 each.
- You’re more than welcome to order more images at a later point. I’ll keep them on file for a while - possibly forever!
- Dance shoots are only available on location at this present time as my home studio isn’t big enough I’m afraid.