The above packages all take place at my studio or on location in N22. If we think a different location would make your images even better we can discuss the options. Please note, other locations will incur an additional fee.
Please note, if you want a dance shoot we will need to shoot on location to really show off your specialist skills and talents to full capacity!
- Repeat clients receive 10% discount (excluding ‘Top up’ package).
- Refer me to a friend & receive an extra retouched image for FREE! (Your friend must mention your name on booking. Once they have paid for their shoot in full, you can choose the image you would like to be retouched.)
WHAT TO EXPECT.
My home studio is based in North London (near Alexandra Palace), so we’ll either be shooting there or in one of my local parks. If we decide that a different location will make your images look even better, we will discuss this during your phone consultation. We’ll also discuss what type of images you need and ideas about how to make them unique for you! You’ll have a chance to ask me any questions and I’ll also send you a document with lots of tips to help you prepare for your shoot.
When you arrive at your shoot, we’ll have a tea or coffee (studio shoots only I’m afraid), look through your outfits and make a plan for the shoot. During the shoot we’ll view and discuss the shots as we go, listen to music (again studio only I’m afraid) and have some fun while getting you some great shots! I’ll be shooting mostly with natural light and probably standing/ sitting/ lying in weird positions to make sure I get that perfect angle!
After the shoot, I’ll try to sort through your images within 5 days (allow longer for weekends & bank holidays). I’ll then email you a link to a private online gallery where you can review all the unedited images from your shoot. Once you have chosen the images you want & settled the bill, give me about a week to work my magic on your images (might be a bit longer if you’ve ordered any extras). I’ll then send you a download link with your final retouched images as digital files: 1 version suitable for web & email, 1 sized for instagram and 1 full size file suitable for large prints. If you need any images urgently please give me as much notice as possible and there may be an additional charge for this. Once you receive your images, please keep in touch, I love to make friends!
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- All discounts must be agreed at the point of booking, before deposit is paid.
- Package prices shown above are for weekday shoots only. For weekend shoots an additional fee will be added.
- All Packages require a non refundable £75 deposit to secure your shoot slot. The outstanding fee is payable once you have chosen your final images.
- If weather or unforeseen circumstances permits a shoot, the shoot will be rescheduled for a future date.
- If you have to change the date of your shoot with less than 72 hours notice, there will be a £25 charge. There may be a higher charge if given less than 24 hours notice. (Currently waiving these fees if linked to Covid).
- Valid I.D. is required upon booking to qualify for student discounts.
- Student discount is only available on 'Headshot Package' and must take place at my studio or local park.
- All Packages include a view-only online gallery to review all unedited images from your shoot. Once you have chosen & paid for the images you want, you will be sent the final retouched images only, as digital files.
- I don’t offer out copies of unretouched images.
- If you require an expedited retouch service (48hr turnaround) images will be charged at £40 each.
- You’re more than welcome to order more images at a later point. I’ll keep them on file for a while - possibly forever!